More poem.. And still writing it..
A bit hard to sleep lately~~
Stuff 1141
Turning my thought to you makes me feels uncontrolled..
Not replying me, makes me sanity..
When it comes to study..
My friends tease me..
I don't care and I don't mind..
Looking at your message, sometimes made me blind..
Reading your words,
Always made me smile..
When you text and wishing me through day and night..
You made my day alright..
Texting me you miss me..
You made my rainy day, so bright..
A bit hard to sleep lately~~
Stuff 1141
Turning my thought to you makes me feels uncontrolled..
Not replying me, makes me sanity..
When it comes to study..
My friends tease me..
I don't care and I don't mind..
Looking at your message, sometimes made me blind..
Reading your words,
Always made me smile..
When you text and wishing me through day and night..
You made my day alright..
Texting me you miss me..
You made my rainy day, so bright..


No comments:
Post a Comment