well~
yes..still bout my dad..
I misses him..
I never thought that i would talk bout my dad with my fav uncle.. And i never thought that he would ask that such question..
The conversation was kinda awkward..
Was driving my uncle and aunt to a electronic store..they wanted to give my grandfather a present..and that night was my grandfather birthday..
As i was remembering and driving..that night the road was fucking jammed..then the ques was kinda like this..
"Papa nak tanya soalan personal sikit,boleh..?"
I was confuse with what will he ask..
And i was like "emm"
"tak,nie bkn pasal apa.pasal papa linda"
kinda relieve a bit..i don't usually get these kind of ques..but its ok for me..
Uncle = "linda tau papa kt mana sekarang?"
me = "kat sabah la,tawau..nguruskn hotel kt sana"
uncle = "da berapa lama da x jumpa papa?"
me = "da dekat 5tahun da"
uncle = "ada tanya papa sihat ke x? Ada dia tepon?"
me = "x da la,papa x tepon. Salu kitowg je tepon tanya kaba.sihat ke x"
uncle = "bila last tepon papa? Dia dtg x nanti ayung kawin?"
me = "raya ari tu.katanya dia dtg"
everythings went well..
Even sometimes i don't feels like he's that important to my life..or he wasn't there for us..but sometimes i feels empty inside..
The last word..sentences makes me think for a while..and i just felt that i wanted to cry..but i managed i didn't..
Uncle = "linda dulu manja sangat dengan papa,semua orang dulu sebelum linda,ayung ngan abang suma x macam tu..linda manja sangat dengan papa"
well..that last words was true.. I could remember that i always sleep by his side..always there with him.. I have several spoiled name that my dad gave to me..
Wish i could spend time with him like a normal dad do..
Friday, October 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment