How can you deal with life and love..
Haihh~
I can still remember the 1st day we met..
Through it was so yearss ago..
Seems like i cant get enough..
I dont know why i cant get you out of my head..
The love life we had was a memory that i just cant forget..
The more i tried to forget..
More deeper my feelings towards you,that i tried not to..
I tried hard not to do.. Haih~
Damn baby you make me feels so empty..
The emptyness inside me makes me so selfish..
That sometimes makes me feels im a bit bitch..
But cometo think bout it..
Love is the feeling where i dont need any reason why..
Its just sometimes love knew that he is the one..
The one and only..where at last.. You get married..
The one and only..where you want to be..
To be with him..for eternity..
«- I tried to write a poem these days..
And i still want to try to write it even it sounds bad..
*x de kena mengena hidup dan mati**
Haihh~
I can still remember the 1st day we met..
Through it was so yearss ago..
Seems like i cant get enough..
I dont know why i cant get you out of my head..
The love life we had was a memory that i just cant forget..
The more i tried to forget..
More deeper my feelings towards you,that i tried not to..
I tried hard not to do.. Haih~
Damn baby you make me feels so empty..
The emptyness inside me makes me so selfish..
That sometimes makes me feels im a bit bitch..
But cometo think bout it..
Love is the feeling where i dont need any reason why..
Its just sometimes love knew that he is the one..
The one and only..where at last.. You get married..
The one and only..where you want to be..
To be with him..for eternity..
«- I tried to write a poem these days..
And i still want to try to write it even it sounds bad..
*x de kena mengena hidup dan mati**
posted from Bloggeroid


No comments:
Post a Comment