Love? X habis-habis.. Apa la hang nie..
Well~
Is just that you made the promise..
Is ok lf you have another girl..
I'm amazed that i remember.. Haha..
From the start,the first..I told you im ok with it if you have another girl..
But you promise me..
Em.. I did told you,kalo awak nak ad gf lain x pe la tapi jangan nak sibok-sibok text depan saya.. Ngan saya,dengan saya je la..
And what did you said?? Hahaha~ bullshit..
Em.. You should let me go for real..
And I have to let you go for real too..
Is the promise..
If you didn't make the promise.. Then is ok with me..
yes,I did do something behind your back.. I told you sometimes.. The truth hurts..but I told you..
Is just that whenever I'm with someone,I never made my mind to get married or being with someone else.. But you..
I just you baby~
I'm sorry if I did something wrong..
I'm so sorry..
:dude? What happens man?
: I don't know?
: what's the problem?
:hurm.. Maybe lack of communication kot?
:tell me what happends?
:I don't know why, yeah..I think so.. We don't talk like we used to..
we use to talk on the phone..use to just hang out just both of us,at mamak till Subuh..just talking..talking.. And talk.. He use to tell stuff bout his home town..and stuff.. But,things just change..
Well~
Is just that you made the promise..
Is ok lf you have another girl..
I'm amazed that i remember.. Haha..
From the start,the first..I told you im ok with it if you have another girl..
But you promise me..
Em.. I did told you,kalo awak nak ad gf lain x pe la tapi jangan nak sibok-sibok text depan saya.. Ngan saya,dengan saya je la..
And what did you said?? Hahaha~ bullshit..
Em.. You should let me go for real..
And I have to let you go for real too..
Is the promise..
If you didn't make the promise.. Then is ok with me..
yes,I did do something behind your back.. I told you sometimes.. The truth hurts..but I told you..
Is just that whenever I'm with someone,I never made my mind to get married or being with someone else.. But you..
I just you baby~
I'm sorry if I did something wrong..
I'm so sorry..
:dude? What happens man?
: I don't know?
: what's the problem?
:hurm.. Maybe lack of communication kot?
:tell me what happends?
:I don't know why, yeah..I think so.. We don't talk like we used to..
we use to talk on the phone..use to just hang out just both of us,at mamak till Subuh..just talking..talking.. And talk.. He use to tell stuff bout his home town..and stuff.. But,things just change..


No comments:
Post a Comment