Friday, April 15, 2011

Here we go again

Well.. Life still go o. Like usuall..
Damn .. Sem just started.. And i have a new advisor(betul ke eja).. Kantoi la spelling.. Haaha.. Used to be really good in spelling..
Hum.. I'm repeating my statics.. Damn..I hate it!!

Hum.. Love? Did u guys believe in love? Yeah.. I do..
But.. The feeling.. Will it just stay there forever? Will it won't make you bored?
Well~ if u ask me.. Sometimes.. Love is bullshit..

If there's someone that you love.. That you know he won't leave you.. And he'll always be there and stuff.. Well.. Every guy is the same bullshit ever..
There's always another girl.... Whatever it is.. Is the same bullshit..

I rather fall for another girl then another same bullshit guy..
It's just sometimes I regret that I born as a girl.. Damn.. There's always hikmahnya kan.. So..whatever it is la..

It hurts..and it really hurts.. I know sometimes I do tell you the truth and it's hurts..I know you hurt.. Well~ the truth always hurt kan? Haih..
Yeah..that's why I don't go through stuff..

I just wish that in the next life.
I think I know why Allah do this to me.. And I know He always do..

Well.. Whatever it is.. I'm just gonna be cool..cool..and chill.. Really chill.. Haih.. Chilled beb.. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: