Sometimes I do regret to born as a girl..
Wish I could be a guy and be stuff that another guy can't do..
They can't do like I do..! Damn..
The confession that I get..the frankly speaking..
Haih~~ wish I could be a guy just for a month..
Just for a month!! Please..
I really wanted to know how it feels..badly want to know how,what it is and stuff..
Badly~~ haih~
If I could wish to change something,I would wish that I'll be a guy for a month,and the environment is exactly the same like now..
Same like the present.. Like right now.. But I'm the one who change from female to male..
I really want to know how to be in love with a girl with my attitude self..and stuff..
I really want to feels how guys feels.. Want to feels stuff around my friend..just boys..
Want to feels frustrated by a girl.. Want to enjoy just with guys.. Haih~
But then it just a wish~
Monday, April 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment